Our team at Pulmonary Prevention provides care and equipment for patients on life support as well as those using non-invasive respirators. Each home visit is carried out by a registered respiratory therapist, ensuring that patients receive professional care along with supply replenishment and equipment maintenance. We provide clinical assessments and use advanced technology to monitor patient status remotely. Most important, we educate patients and their families on how to take charge of their respiratory health and enjoy greater quality of life.
Patients have access to:
- Registered respiratory therapists on call 24/7
- Easy supply replenishment
- CO2, oxygen saturation, and heart rate monitoring
Partnering with Physicians to Improve Care
With Pulmonary Prevention providing equipment, support, and therapy services on an in-patient or out-patient basis, doctors and clinicians find that they can:
- Treat patients more effectively
- Reduce time spent on call for respiratory patients
- Check in on high-risk patients remotely, if desired, using web-based monitoring
- Enjoy streamlined, accurate, and timely communication
- Receive detailed reporting during the patient’s onboarding and throughout their ongoing care
Our goal is to give physicians and patients a better way to manage respiratory health in every treatment setting. Contact us to learn more about our service options.