Remote respiratory monitoring with the Vivo 50 is one of the cutting edge solutions we use to provide a better standard of care to patients with lung disorders. This technology is part of our protocol for post-discharge follow-up on high risk patients. The web-based monitoring software allows our staff to keep a close eye on treatment.
With the implementation of remote monitoring, we have found that:
- Patients and families know that therapy and progress is being tracked over time, motivating a high level of compliance and greater peace of mind.
- Physicians and other members of the patient’s healthcare team feel confident that their patients are receiving extra attention and care.
- Trends and other treatment information can be tracked over time and reporting can be provided to physicians to offer insights into therapy.
- Treatment can be more fully customized for greater patient comfort and effectiveness with fewer on-site visits.
Here are some of the items we can track:
- Numerical data
- Short term and long term trends
- A full year of historical data
At Pulmonary Prevention Plus, we encourage physicians and healthcare organizations to make remote monitoring part of their standard treatment for high-risk respiratory patients after discharge. Our team of experienced clinicians handles this aspect of care on an ongoing basis.
Schedule a free, catered educational session to learn more about this latest advance in respiratory management.